Thursday, December 10, 2009

On the 10th Tag of Christmas.....





This one is superb!  I love the bright colors and words.  Can't wait to try making it, but I am going to wait.  I'm dangling a the carrot of FINISHING MY GRADES... before I work on the tags.


If you want to know how to make this one, or any of the others, Tim Holtz has two days left.  Wow!  I have to get up at 5:15 a.m.  each morning (but not after Monday) and my first "check in" after showering, dressing, make-up, and ready, is to click on Tim's blog for the new tag.  I can truly say I've been surprised every day!  I'll miss the tags!


Yesterday we had a bit of a blizzard.  I was MORE THAN surprised that the administration of CSC didn't close the college.  I was, as usual, a weenie -- and Steve volunteered to drive, so I said HECK YES! to his valiant offer and we jingled and jangled all the way to school, and eventually back.  It was miserable weather.  Biting snow and wicked wind.  When we finally returned we were treated to a humdinger of a wind storm -- trees down, branches all over the lawn/snow, AND... a few sheets of vinyl siding zipped right off the house!  Steve was not happy -- he tends to always leap right out to the worst case scenario.  I'm sure he was envisioning a tornado taking the house to Oz, or mostly, a big ol' tree falling on the house or flying through the window and killing me, or Casou.  Really... that's how his mind works.   I think we are going to get him some meditation tapes.  Ya think?


Okay... ONE MORE DAY of school!!!  I love my classes (well, 2 out of 3) and will miss them.  But after a month off, we get to put on the show one more time!  Soooo.... cue the music, I've gotta run. Finals Monday and then.... I'm done!

No comments: