1. Ernest Borgnine & Ethel Merman -married for what, five minutes?
2. Frank Sinatra & Mia Farrow - the haircut did it
3. Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck - ruined both careers?
4. Paula Abdul & Emilio Estevez - he couldn't sing or dance, could she?
5. Marilyn Monroe & Arthur Miller - caused audible gasp
6. Liza Minnelli & David Gest - at least they could share make up
7. Michael Jackson & Lisa Marie - nothing to see here, move along
8. Julia Roberts & Lyle Lovett - love his music, her work, but together? no
9. Barbra Streisand & Elliot Gould - have a hard time picturing this now
10. Cameron Diaz & Justin Timberlake - nice fling, couldn't last, oh duh
11. Heather Locklear & David Spade - nope, I don't get it
12. Ted Danson & Whoopi Goldberg - both out of their minds at the time
13. Charles & Diana - at least he got nice looking kids out of it
More couples coming up in the next few weeks... I'm on a roll. Always thinking of characters for the next book. Isn't it fun to pair up, heap conflict, and manipulate the heck out of everyone from cabbies to secretaries via the sparks and problems that insue?