1. Maleficent - Always #1! I own dolls, pins, and even a cookie jar. She rocks!
2. Professor Fate - That's Jack Lemmon in The Great Race for all you trivia buffs.
3. The Wicked Witch of the West - "I'll get you my pretty!" Surrender Dorothy!
4. Voldemort -- evil, evil, evil!
5. Darth Vader -- did he redeem himself eventually? Too bad.
6. Boris & Natasha -- vs. Moose & Squirrel, dahlinks.
7. Atia & Servilia -- from HBO's Rome. Can you say "CHICK FIGHT!" ... in Latin? What will they do next? Even in death they torment each other. Deliciously evil women!
8. Jaws & King Kong -- Let's hear it for the animals!
9. Wiley Coyote - Hey... he's not a real animal...
10. Michael Corleone -- Come on... he's torn, but he's not a Good Guy... which is why putting Tony Soprano on the list would be redundant.
11. Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid -- Okay, so they were bankrobbers. Do yourself a favor. Go back and reallllllly take a long look at Robert Redford. Whoa, baby baby!
12. Jinx the Cat-- a blast from the past: The Huckleberry Hound Show... vs Pixie & Dixie (the meeses)
13. Al Swearengen -- from HBO's Deadwood -- an amazing tale of epic heroic proportions