Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Sit Down Before You Start Reading!

Okay, now that you're sitting, maybe you should have a cold glass of water in the vicinity -- just in case you feel faint.  I know I need one... right now.  Because...


I signed up for a The Susan B. Komen 5K Race in Manchester, VT on July 17.


Did you pass out when you read that?  I nearly did -- by just writing the words.


I know.  I know.  I swore on this very site that I would NOT be running in any real 5K races.  Nope. Nada. Nyet.  No dice.  But..... 


I've also had a little "vacation" from running since school ended, what with going to South Carolina and to a workshop in Boston this past weekend.


I must return to the treadmill and get ready for this race.  I cannot believe I signed up, but if you are reading and you would like to donate, here's:  My Personal Race Page


Time to go nitey nite.  More later -- I must change my ways --- I'm.... in training (cue the Rocky music)

No comments: