The ... FRIDAY FILL-IN
A new blog toy for me. Dunno how long this will last. As if I need something to bring me Back to the Blog. The idea is to create a few fill-in-the-blanks, and fill in the blanks. These should pertain in some way to Friday, I suppose. Although, this first one I stole (oops... sorry ... I forgot who donated it) smatters the weekend blanks with regular blanks. You'll see. I used ITALICS where the blanks used to exist and BOLD for the other pieces. Not scintillating. But hey! I'm leaving room for improvement. You needed to read the vibrant 50th Anniversary of the Peace Sign if you wanted scintillating. Onward!
My very first Friday Fill In...
(even though I'm posting on Saturday) (because I didn't want to mess up the Peace Sign Celebration -- see below).
Friday, April 4, 2008
Friday Fill In
1. Tonight I saw the last two episodes in "Band of Brothers" on my very own HDTV, low fat popcorn optional.
2. Stevie Ray Vaughn's "The House Is A-Rockin'" always makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends only leads to spats about splitting the bill -- but I love nibbling and sharing, so who cares?
4. Shelby Reed is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of freshly mowed lawns reminds me so much of springtime!
6. I turned on the hot water tap, added sweet vanilla bath salts, hopped in my big ol' whirlpool tub and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good dinner and some time with my sweetheart, tomorrow my plans include plowing through my endless To Do list and Sunday, I want to work on Geoff's quilt and then do lesson plans for Monday's class.